We offer highly professional and authentic dance entertainment and instruction by some of the finest & most experienced teachers throughout Metropolitan Washington DC, MD & VA.
Easy and fun instruction for the entire family is avail in every style of social dance from around the globe, that literally ANYONE can afford (A FREE birthday class for everyone during the MONTH of your birthday! Make it a dance party!) + Bring a friend for your first class with a '2-dancers-for-the-price-of-1' Pass online for all 1st-timers. No high-pressure selling, long & expensive contracts or holding students back who can proceed faster. Our selling point is our superior ability to teach, not to sell. Everyone is welcome to our classes, private coaching & social dance events. All ages from seniors to kids, singles, couples, same-gender couples and the sight and hearing impaired are always welcome and encouraged to join us (we love practicing our ASL!).
DanceSport at DuPont Circle is located the underground level of Church of the Pilgrims Fellowship Hall,
2201 P St. NW
Washington DC DC 20037 US.
Two blocks West of DuPont Circle (red line Metro) at 22nd & P NW between P and Q. Entrance indicated by trail of balloons at the SE corner of 22nd & P.
PLENTY OF FREE 'DanceSport at DuPont Circle' PARKING ALWAYS AVAILABLE.
(DO NOT PARK DIRECTLY IN FRONT OF THE BUILDING ON OUR SIDE OF 22ND. SUN PARKING IS AVAIL THERE UNTIL 2PM ONLY). FREE PARKING ALL SUN AND ALL WEEKDAYS ACROSS FROM US ON 22ND ST AFTER 6:30PM AND THROUGHOUT EMBASSY ROW & ON MASS AVE AND NORTH ON 22ND TO R ST)
We are two 2 blocks West of Dupont Circle (on the red line Metro) next to Embassy Row with free parking during the weekends plus during the week starting immediately at 6:30pm in front of the nearby embassies,
1) on the adjacent block of Massachusetts Ave from 22nd St West to Sheridan Circle and several blocks beyond,
2) on 22nd St directly North of Florida and Mass Ave to R St,
3) West on R St between 22nd and 23rd to Sheridan Circle,
4) West on S Street between 22nd and 23rd.
5) directly on Sheridan Circle, which is one block NW from the Church of the Pilgrims,
6) non-embassy free parking is also available all weekend directly across from us on 22nd St between P and Q which opens up during the week daily at 6:30pm (so come to class early right after work and your parking space will be waiting for you at 6:30!).
For map and more details, visit our 'Directions' page. Thank you.